Introduction to Cygna Recovery for Active Directory
Cygna Recovery for Active Directory provides advanced continuous data protection for Active Directory, providing unparalleled visibility and change control. Instantly roll back unwanted Active Directory changes to any previous state and recover from errors with minimal effort.
The only continuous recovery option for Active Directory, with unmatched change control and the ability to easily roll back to any previous state.
Advanced Continuous Data Protection (CDP) Cygna Recovery for Active Directory the most advanced solution. All changes to the AD are stored in a centralized continuous change log, allowing administrators unparalleled visibility and change control.
Our continuous protection capability is unique and powerful. With Cygna Recovery for Active Directory, you no longer have to rely solely on scheduled, system-state backups if something goes wrong and needs to be recovered. Cygna Recovery backs up only the changes to critical objects, allowing you to focus your recovery efforts on just those affected objects and attributes.
This means your backups can be significantly faster than before and use far less of your storage capacity. You database remains small and you can schedule far longer retention times for your backed up data, allowing you to optimize your storage resources
Features of Recovery For Active Directory
- Single online recovery database for one or more Active Directory Forests
- Active Directory, Group Policy and AD LDS (ADAM) support in a single solution
- Single click recovery for deleted Group Policy and directory objects
- Object and attribute level rollbacks of directory objects
- Restoration of all attribute and membership information
- Interactive backup comparison views for both Active Directory and Group Policy
- Integration with native tools and an online recovery database for simplified operation to minimize downtime
- Seamless integration with Cygna Auditor, users can examine the audit details to understand exactly who made what changes between backups.
- Agent-less discovery for simplified deployment
- Online, granular restoration